Wednesday 13 November 2013

Rye and Folkestone

I meant to blog these in September the weekend that I went here but as always things got in the way.

A lovely little sweet shop in Rye! I went for some sour cherry sweets and was warned that they are very sour; being solid and all I shrugged it off. Oh my word, they are SOUR.




Rye's oldest pub!



Unfortunately I can't remember the name of this pub but if you ever find yourself en route to Coghurst Holiday Park and come accross a dainty little pub then it's worth going in. They had the most amazing collection of clutter I've ever seen.






These do not work


Saw this in a shop window and was adamant I'd seen it before haha - the Caravaggio version at least!


In Folkestone they have converted an old church into a whetherspoons, weird ordering alcohol from the Chansel of a church.........





The cute little windy streets of Folkestone :)


xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment